IMYOURMEDIA.COM TEMPLATE


Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Paris Hilton Fires Back at Sarah Shahi After Reckless Driving Accusation


Last week, actress Sarah Shahi lashed out at Paris Hilton on Twitter, accusing the socialite of almost hitting her with her car and calling Hilton a “dumb bitch.”

Today, Hilton responded (VIDEO below).

Speaking to “Extra,” she claims Shahi is 100% mistaken.

“I was so shocked when I read that,” says Hilton. “I wasn’t even driving that day. I just came back from Vegas with my boyfriend – and we were home relaxing. I hadn’t even been in the car that day.”

So what explains Shahi’s allegation?

“There are a lot of Paris Hilton lookalikes, who do it for a living,” explains the reality star. “They’re always doing things and I’m getting blamed for it. So this could be another incident like that.”

So far, Shahi has yet to respond.

Who do you believe?

Comments :

0 comments to “Paris Hilton Fires Back at Sarah Shahi After Reckless Driving Accusation”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 by .., Musician Blog Design, imyourmedia.com Inspiration Powered By Blogger, The Blog Full of Games