IMYOURMEDIA.COM TEMPLATE


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Musiq SoulChild Finally Reveals What Happened To His Eye


People we finally get some close with the whole issue of what happened to what happened to Musiq SoulChild’s eye. He recently sat down with Power 105′s The Breakfast Club and spilled the beans.

“When I was mad young, my uncle was trying to feed me and I was mad rebellious, I wanted to feed myself and he was like nah, and he was trying take the fork away from me. So he was feeding me and I wouldn’t let go, so his hand slipped and jerked back into my eye. I was crying and my mom came in and asked ‘what’s going on?’ and I guess my uncle was in shock.

Comments :

0 comments to “Musiq SoulChild Finally Reveals What Happened To His Eye”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 by .., Musician Blog Design, imyourmedia.com Inspiration Powered By Blogger, The Blog Full of Games