IMYOURMEDIA.COM TEMPLATE


Thursday, June 2, 2011

Soulja Boy Says He’s In Love With Diamond

In a recent interview with The Boom Box, the 20-year-old rap star spoke on his relationship with the former lady of Crime Mob.

“I feel like she’s definitely that,” Soulja said of Diamond being a pillar of strength for him. “She’s an added plus just for me, period. She supports me. She loves me. Everybody needs love, everybody needs that support in their corner. She’s definitely a pillar of strength in my corner. I don’t need negativity around me. With all the stuff that’s going on with me as being Soulja Boy and my personal life, and in the world in general, the whole world needs love.”

Comments :

0 comments to “Soulja Boy Says He’s In Love With Diamond”

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 by .., Musician Blog Design, imyourmedia.com Inspiration Powered By Blogger, The Blog Full of Games